[WSBAPT] Client unreachable

Jennifer Y . Sohn jennifer at sohn-law.com
Fri Mar 24 00:37:12 PDT 2017

I have (had) a client whose son passed away. Probate was not opened, but I
filed and published nonprobate creditor's notice and received numerous
claims from various creditors. I have contacted her multiple times
(including email and mail) but have not heard anything from her for several
months. The creditors want to settle their balances, but I am not sure what
to do when the client is not reachable. Any thoughts on the best course of
action? (Are there steps to withdrawing in this type of situation?)

Thanks.

--

Best regards,

Jennifer Y. Sohn

Attorney at Law

(Licensed in CA and WA)

Sohn Law PLLC

10900 NE 4th Street, Suite 1850

Bellevue, WA 98004

Tel: 425.522.3861

Fax: 425.732.9748

Email:  <mailto:jennifer at sohn-law.com> jennifer at sohn-law.com

 <http://www.sohn-law.com/> http://www.sohn-law.com

Confidential. This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying
documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be
confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail
transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete the message. Thank you.

Circular 230 Disclaimer. Any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be
used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under
the internal revenue code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

---