[WSBAPT] Referral for Eastside Estate Planner for large estate

Kristina Ash kristinaash at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:33:46 PDT 2017

My firm, Smith & Zuccarini, regularly handles taxable estates.

Kristina
Kristina M. Ash
Smith & Zuccarini, P.S.
2155 - 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, Washington 98004
Main (425) 453-4455
Direct (425) 990-1559 <%28425%29%20453-4455>
www.smithzuccarini.com

  *IRS Circular 230 Notice*:   IRS rules require us to inform you that any
federal tax advice included in this email (or in any attachments hereto) is
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purposes of
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.   IRS rules provide
that a taxpayer may rely on professional advice to avoid federal tax
penalties only if such advice is in the form of a comprehensive tax opinion
satisfying stringent requirements under federal law.