[WSBAPT] New Power of Attorney Act Questions

Marilyn J Kliman Law marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Wed Mar 22 11:28:01 PDT 2017

All –

I’d be interested to hear a bit of your respective reasoning behind separate docs…..  I more often am finding combined to be appropriate…

Marilyn J. Kliman, Attorney at Law

Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC

510 Bell Street

Edmonds, WA 98020

206.499.0993

Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com

www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com <http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/>

NOTICE: Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.