[WSBAPT] Referral for medical malpractice attorney

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com
Fri Mar 17 11:04:26 PDT 2017

Although he is in Seattle (not your county), I would highly recommend Mark Johnson (former president of WSBA and a very, very good attorney).  Johnson, Flora & Spanger, 206-973-2173.   Link to their website below:
http://www.johnsonflora.com/Attorneys/Mark-Johnson.shtml
G3

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue | Everett, WA  98201
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com> / www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.