[WSBAPT] Successor PR to a deceased PR problem

Stewart Feil feil at cni.net
Fri Mar 17 07:59:34 PDT 2017

List-mates,

I have a puzzler. I have three decedents – D1, D2, and D3 – and one living PR – PR1. D1 died first and named D2 are PR. D2 died and named a PR who later relinquished and named D3 as PR. D3 died prior to closing of probates of D1 and D2. D3 was the sole heir to D1 and D2. D3 named PR1 as his PR and as his sole heir.

PR1 is the only remaining heir for D1, D2, and D3. How do I get PR1 named as PR for D1 and D2 so that PR1 can close all three probates? Has anyone dealt with a similar situation? Anyone have forms they would be willing to share?

Something like this has to have happened somewhere. I would be very appreciative to not have to reinvent the wheel on this one.

Please email me directly at feil at cni.net with responses.

--

Warm regards,

Stewart Feil

Hanigan Law Office, PS

PO Box 39 - 68 Main Street

Cathlamet, WA 98612

(360) 795-3494

(360) 795-3001 (f)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED TO BE A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS EMAIL, PLEASE DO NOT READ OR PRINT IT.  This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If your receipt of this transmission is in error, please notify the sender immediately by calling 360.795.3494, or by reply to this transmission, and then permanently delete the message.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:  Email communication on the internet is NOT secure.  There is a risk that this communication may be intercepted illegally, waiving any implied or explicit attorney-client or work-product privileges.