[WSBAPT] TEDRA terms contra old court order

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Mar 14 12:23:56 PDT 2017

My recommendation was based on the following in the initial fact pattern (emphasis added)

"The order  further provided  that current income beneficiaries could pick a successor corporate trustee but under no circumstances could any other trust beneficiary serve as trustee."

This makes me think that third parties, seeing this order, might refuse to work with a beneficiary trustee.

But, perhaps worth a try.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.