[WSBAPT] PR creditor's claim

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:57:38 PST 2017

I am curious if you have filed a separate TEDRA action for the PR's creditor's claim?

In King County, I did not and it was approved.
In Kitsap, attorney for daughter of decedent has advised it should be filed as separate TEDRA action - this would mean the PR files the action and serves herself with complaint?

Dalynne Singleton

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection
1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065
360.329.4079
360.568.8092  fax
dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.
[Eagle2017BadgeSmall]  [Rated by Super Lawyers] <http://www.superlawyers.com/redir?r=http://www.superlawyers.com/washington/lawyer/Gary-Manca/ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402.html&c=email_Small_badge&i=ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402>      [cid:X.MA1.1404868472 at aol.com] [cid:image001.png at 01D0DB60.FF4B9070]