[WSBAPT] Small estate affidavit where decedent is not a resident of Washington

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 09:56:22 PST 2017

Mr. Petgrave, I am curious, was there a consensus answer by those people who respond off-list?  I’m assuming that the decedent has to be a resident of WA as required by the statute but was curious if there were others who felt there was a work-around but still using the Small Estate Affidavit procedure.