[WSBAPT] Response to LLLT proposals

jacyphers at gmail.com jacyphers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 10:05:27 PST 2017

Mark Alexander, who wrote the letter for the Family Law section, is not a
member of the Probate List serve.
So I am posting his letter to the Supreme Court here for him.
Attached is the letter that was emailed this morning endorsed by 210 WSBA
members.

I had forwarded to Mark yesterday any responses I saw from Probate list
serve members asking for their names to be added to the letter that only
went to the Probate listserve, and had not copied Mark.
So hopefully any of you that wanted to endorse the letter actually got your
names on it.

Jackie Cyphers
Jeannette A. Cyphers, Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 908
Edmonds, WA 98020-0908
425-776-5887
fax 425-640-0814
jacyphers at gmail.com

We do not use encrypted email so this message is not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege.  NOTE:  This email address is NOT
monitored 24/7.  If your matter requires prompt attention please call our
offices during business hours so we can discuss it with you and also discuss
timing.

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521 applies to this e-mail. Unauthorized review of
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by phone or reply e-mail. Do not disseminate this
e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.