[WSBAPT] Fwd: [WSBA-Family-Law] response to LLLT expansion

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:07:08 PST 2017

Mark,

Your letter did not come through as an attachment - I am missing the
original email that started this thread.  Would you kindly email it to me
for my review so I may add my name and write a letter of my own.  Thanks,

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.