[WSBAPT] Here is what I had for the expansion to EP and "health care law"

Brink, Kerry Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Mon Mar 6 13:05:59 PST 2017

http://www.wsba.org/~/media/Files/Licensing_Lawyer%20Conduct/LLLT/LLLT%20Materials%20from%20January%20BOG%20Meeting.ashx
Best regards,

Kerry Brink
Kerry E. Brink • Attorney

Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law
____________________
Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP
PO Box 1315
1201 Pacific Ave Suite 1900
Tacoma, WA   98401-1315
www.vjglaw.com<http://www.vjglaw.com/>
kbrink at vjglaw.com<mailto:kbrink at vjglaw.com>
Phone: 253.383.3791
Fax:        253.383.6377

Be sure to check out our blogs at "In Brief" at www.vjglaw.com<http://www.vjglaw.com/>
______________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER:  This Electronic Message contains information belonging to Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP, which is confidential and/or privileged information.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us if you have received this message by mistake.  Thank you.