[WSBAPT] Gift of Traditional IRA to Juridical Entity

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Tue Jun 27 12:46:28 PDT 2017

Thank you Heather. That sounds like a smart idea: just have the account
segregated into separate accounts now and then drawing against the accounts
equally.

And just to clarify, when you say "name the child as beneficiary" of a
given account, if the intention is to hold those assets under a conduit
trust for that child's benefit you are naming the trustee of the trust,
correct?

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***