[WSBAPT] Validity of Will

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Jun 26 13:39:56 PDT 2017

What Lovie said--I wish I had written that. Dependent relative revocation is the doctrine that can get you out of having to honor all deletions but not honor any insertions, resulting in an incoherent and useless Will.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.