[WSBAPT] re open probate

Krista MacLaren kjm.inc at mac.com
Mon Jun 5 12:23:21 PDT 2017

In King County I’ve done it without a new oath as long as the same person was being reappointed.  I have referenced the already filed oath in my petition.

Krista J. MacLaren
Attorney at Law
Northgate Executive Center II
9725 3rd Ave NE, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)523-6116
kjm.inc at mac.com <mailto:kjm.inc at mac.com>

Please note, as with most email providers, Mac does not encrypt email messages.  Accordingly, the confidentiality of messages sent to this address cannot be assured.  This e-mail is intended for viewing only by the individual or entity to whom its content is addressed, and it may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you received this email in error, please honor the privacy of the intended recipient: reply to the sender regarding the error and delete the message.