[WSBAPT] Trust litigation attorney, Cowlitz County

Douglas Bratt djbratt at mbavancouverlaw.com
Sat Jun 3 13:19:48 PDT 2017

Carol:

I, myself, am not getting involved in litigation much anymore, but I have a partner, Phil Andrews, who would be ideal for this sort of case.

Our office is in Vancouver (Clark County) about 38 miles south of the Cowlitz County Hall of Justice.

Phil spends a fair amount of time in Cowlitz County Superior Court, mostly involving litigation, and he has had very good success in his cases in Cowlitz County.

I highly recommend Phil for this sort of matter.

Regards,

Doug Bratt

Douglas J. Bratt
Lawyer

[Envelope scaled Terry]

Office: (360) 213-2040
 Fax: (360) 213-2030

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us.  Thank you.