[WSBAPT] Will search: Patrick T. Churchill

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III lindsey3 at gbl3law.com
Thu Jul 27 08:27:06 PDT 2017

Hello Lisa,

My practice is located in Lake Stevens. There was an attorney in town by the
name of Allen Butterfield who seemed to do a lot of estate planning. Mr.
Butterfield died before I opened my solo practice. My understanding is that
Mr. Butterfields files were transferred to K. Allen Frazier of the Galloway
Law Group.

The WSBA directory does not list an active email address for Mr. Frazier.
Bruce Galloway's email address is: bruce at glgpllc.com

http://www.gallowaylawgrouppllc.com/home.html

Sincerely,

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III

Attorney-at-Law

The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III

2012 Grade Road, Suite 202

Lake Stevens, WA 98258

Phone:   (425) 263-9585

website:  <http://www.gbl3law.com/> www.gbl3law.com

Employment/Labor Law     Construction Law     Civil Litigation     Estate
Planning      Probate

Business Law

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to
The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III, which may be privileged,
confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you think that
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying
is strictly prohibited