[WSBAPT] SW Washignton appraiser

Brett Sullivan brett at lucentlaw.com
Wed Jul 26 16:49:08 PDT 2017

Christie-

What is the subject matter of the oil painting and the artist name (if
you're willing to share that information). Feel free to privately email me
if you like.

Thanks.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

<http://www.lucentlaw.com>

827 W. 1st Ave., Suite 425
Spokane, WA  99201-3914

P: (509) 413-1004
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 413-1078
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/sullivanlawyer>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.