[WSBAPT] Fam Law/Probate Attorney Needed

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 09:00:30 PDT 2017

Ok, so it appears that when I am really tired that my communications skills
plummet - I'm sure I am the only one.  I posted this a couple days ago and
I think the wording was not clear that I need another attorney to recommend
to PC.

I do not do any family law or guardianships and need recommendations of
some one to help PC:

I have a PC whose ex- wife died; not sure when. PC's minor child lived with
ex and now PC cannot find who is taking care of minor or where minor is.
He believes ex's boyfriend.

PC would like custody.  PC lives in Everett and child was last known to be
living in Tacoma.

No idea if probate was opened but I think would need a custody/guardianship
through probate - not my area of experience.

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>