[WSBAPT] Seeking Snohomish County Probate Attorney

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:29:53 PDT 2017

I do probate in Snohomish County, but perhaps an Edmond attorney would be more convenient for them. There are many good choices there. Try Peggy Sanders, or Leigh Bennett as a start

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.