[WSBAPT] How to move forward with Quit Claim Deed when names listed on title are misspelled

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Wed Jul 19 08:45:42 PDT 2017

From a Title Insurance perspective I agree with Mr. Winslow’s solution.

John McCrady
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West
University Place WA 98467
253-476-5721
j.mccrady at pstitle.com

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Mike Winslow
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:14 PM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv' <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] How to move forward with Quit Claim Deed when names listed on title are misspelled

Jane Doe Smith (who took title as Doe Jane Smith due to a scrivener’s error) should be sufficient corrective language without going to the additional trouble you describe.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com<mailto:Mike at winslegal.com>

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.