[WSBAPT] Will found after probate filed - now what?

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:19:29 PDT 2017

On a practical basis, if the administrator already has nonintervention powers, why do anything?  Additional notices may have to go out if there are non-intestate heir beneficiaries but it seems to me that if the Administrator has nonintervention powers and if the Will doesn’t change the distribution, why petition the court to change from Letters of Administration to Letters Testamentary?  What does that gain the client?