[WSBAPT] Transfer of Mortgage

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Jul 11 11:10:51 PDT 2017

Is there a possibility of the parents (and maybe siblings) disclaiming so that as surviving spouse she inherits the house.

The bottom line is that if she inherits the house, she cannot be forced to refinance or immediately pay off the mortgage.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.