[WSBAPT] Referral for Day Care License Suspension

Thomas Gates tegatesesq at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 08:25:43 PDT 2017

I had a similar case many years ago.  Wife owned and ran day care.  Husband
was present and to "control" a disruptive child, he grabbed his ear.
Parent walked in and saw crime.  She was shut down, but we were able to get
her license reinstated.  He was charged and plead guilty to with Assault 4.

Tom