[WSBAPT] Idaho Estate Planner

Cody Moore cmoore at lewiston.com
Thu Jul 6 09:40:36 PDT 2017

Hi Amy,

I’d recommend Kimmer Callahan in Coeur d’Alene

Cody R. Moore

JONES, BROWER & CALLERY, P.L.L.C.

Lewiston:  <tel:%28208%29%20743-3591> 208-743-3591

Moscow: 208-874-5542

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email transmission (and/or the documents/attachments accompanying  it) may contain confidential information which is protected by the attorney-client privilege.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us immediately, destroy any copies, and delete it from your computer system.  Thank you.