[WSBAPT] Who is entitled to Notice of Appointment/

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:28:09 PST 2017

Thanks all.  Funny thing that two clients in same day with this issue...  both are scrambling to track down info on possible issue in families where no one is sure if there are any...

Quite a hassle but important nonetheless. Will go heir search if necessary.

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 7944322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.