[WSBAPT] Tolling agreement for deadline to file suit on rejected creditor claim

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Tue Jan 31 17:34:14 PST 2017

I think the statutes are mandatory; probably a tolling agreement before the creditor's lawsuit would not be upheld by the court.  Within that lawsuit, probably agreements would work.  Could maybe get probate court blessing on some tolling agreement but I don't think a judge or coa would approve.  The statutes are phrased in mandate terms to keep probates moving along, methinks.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>