[WSBAPT] Joint Probate with Title of Executor issue

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:59:22 PST 2017

Jerry

I had that same scenario last year and it worked fine as a joint probate with, as you noted, letters of administration issued to one sibling and letter testamentary to the other. The Petition was a little verbose, having to get all the facts in to support both the probate and the admin will annexed, etc. but it all worked.

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.