[WSBAPT] IRS Attorney

Setareh Mahmoodi mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:57:19 PST 2017

Steve,

I'm located in Bothell and would be happy to speak to your client. My
contact information is below.

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Cell: 206-683-1006*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible) *

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

Thanks,

Setareh

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 2:44 PM, John J. Sullivan <sullaw at comcast.net>
wrote:

> I recommend our subtenant John Cicero.
>
> http://www.tax-attorneys.info/
>
> Ditto to Robert Boeshaar, our former subtenant. Both of them have years of
> experience litigating for the IRS at the Tax Court here in Seattle.
>
> John J. Sullivan
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 30, 2017, at 10:36 AM, Valerie Ohlstrom <valerie at ohlstromlaw.com>
> wrote:
>
> I highly recommend:
>

> <image001.png>
>

> Very Truly Yours,
>

> Val
>

> Valerie O. Ohlstrom
>

> Ohlstrom Law Office
>
> valerie at ohlstromlaw.com <vohlstrom at comcast.net>
>
> www.ohlstromlaw.com
>
> (425) 881-5251
>

> This electronic message is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s)
> named above and may contain confidential and legally privileged
> information. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or
> distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, and
> received this electronic message in error, please immediately contact the
> sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Please always call 206-683-1006 or email before dropping by the office as I
could be in court or meetings. Thanks!

*Best regards, *

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Cell: 206-683-1006*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible) *

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email message and any attachments is a
transmission from the law firm and is intended for the recipient only.  It
may contain information that is confidential and legally protected by the
attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the
designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without
disclosing any of its contents and notify us immediately by reply email or
by calling (425) 806-1500.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to
advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax
advice contained in this communication, including attachments and
enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any tax-related matters addressed herein.