[WSBAPT] Island County presentation of stip for voluntary dismissal

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Jan 24 08:35:17 PST 2017

Does Court Call work for an ex parte matter? I can see setting that up for a scheduled hearing, but am not sure how that could be done for what would be a no-notice walk-in.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.