[WSBAPT] Publishing Legal Notice in Snohomish County

David King david at soundadvocates.com
Mon Jan 23 16:28:17 PST 2017

The Monroe Monitor is the paper I used the last time I had notice to
creditors in Snohomish County, believe it was $105 or $110.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Elizabeth Bateman <
elizabeth at batemanlawgroup.com> wrote:

> Is there a cheaper option for publishing notice to creditors than the
> Everett Herald in Sno Co?
>

> Thanks.
>

> Elizabeth G. Bateman
>
> Associate Attorney
>
> *Admitted in Washington and Minnesota *
>
> *Bateman Law Group, PLLC*
>
> 999 Third Avenue, Suite 2525
>
> Seattle, WA  98104-4089
>
> Tel: (206) 224-0900
>
> Fax: (206) 467-8028
>
> www.batemanlawgroup.com
>

> This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
> Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is
> confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
> named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
> you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
> this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have
> received this email message in error, please notify the sender via email or
> by telephone at (206) 224-0900.
>

> IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE - Pursuant to requirements related to practice
> before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this
> communication (including attachments) is not intended to be used, and
> cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding penalties imposed under the United
> States Internal Revenue Code or promoting, marketing or recommending to
> another person any tax-related matter.

David M. King, Attorney
Sound Advocates Law Group PLLC
707 E Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98102
Phone: 206-420-8710
Fax: 206-973-3034

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of
Sound Advocates Law Group PLLC.  The contents may be privileged and
confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s)
only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
me at david at soundadvocates.com.