[WSBAPT] petition to allow cred claim?

Randolph Petgrave randgrave at msn.com
Thu Jan 12 08:54:06 PST 2017

Melinda,

There really would be no purpose in bringing suit if the claim was truly untimely as it would be dismissed immediately on jurisdictional grounds.

Was the claim truly untimely? Is there some argument to be made that the client was entitled to extended filing time (e.g. If the client was a reasonably ascertainable creditor and did not receive actual notice, the claim presentation time extends to 2 years post death.)?

Randy

Sent from my iPhone