[WSBAPT] Referral Needed

Joyce S Schwensen joyce at schwensenlaw.com
Wed Jan 11 17:32:44 PST 2017

Hi Diane,

I am not in Grays Harbor County but I am currently working on another real
estate transaction over there and I don't usually find that working these
cases from a distance is a problem.

Thanks, Joyce

Law Office of Joyce S. Schwensen
Joyce S. Schwensen, PS
6814 Greenwood Ave. N.
Seattle, WA  98103
Tel: (206) 367-1065
Fax: (206) 781-7014
Joyce at Schwensenlaw.com
www.SchwensenLaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and may
contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error,
please delete this communication from your computer and do not retransmit,
copy, print or otherwise disseminate this communication.
ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP:
This e-mail does not in any way intend to provide legal advice to be relied
upon by any recipient and does not create any duty or obligation for legal
representation on behalf of the sender Joyce S. Schwensen, PS on behalf of
the recipient of this e-mail without a written engagement agreement.