[WSBAPT] petition to allow cred claim?

Melinda Grout mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:53:21 PST 2017

Reality check, please.  Client informs me he was told by an attorney that he should petition the court to try to overturn the rejection of his creditors claim that appears to have been properly rejected due to the statutory period having run.  Client did not properly file his creditor claim in time, and a notice of rejection was timely provided to the client shortly thereafter.

What would be the purpose in bringing suit against the PR in this scenario?  I would be happy to learn something here.  Maybe my brain is just not reading the statutes correctly this late afternoon?

Thanks.