[WSBAPT] Burke or Richmond Counties, Georgia estate/probate contact

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III lindsey3 at gbl3law.com
Wed Jan 4 12:15:40 PST 2017

I'm originally from Middle Georgia, I may have a name as a starting point
but it's in my home files. (I will see if I can find it and get back to
you.)

Sincerely,

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III

Attorney-at-Law

The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III

2012 Grade Road, Suite 202

Lake Stevens, WA 98258

Phone:   (425) 263-9585

website:  <http://www.gbl3law.com/> www.gbl3law.com

Employment/Labor Law     Construction Law     Civil Litigation     Estate
Planning      Probate

Business Law

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to
The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III, which may be privileged,
confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you think that
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying
is strictly prohibited