[WSBAPT] Port Townsend referrals

Gloria Lung Wakayama glwakayama at hmwlaw.com
Thu Feb 16 11:10:59 PST 2017

We have offices in Seattle and Port Townsend and are happy to help!

Best,

Gloria Lung Wakayama

Harris & Wakayama, PLLC

601 Union Street, Suite 2600

Seattle, WA  98101

Telephone:  (206) 621-1818

Facsimile:  (206) 624-8560

211 Taylor Street, Suite 404-B

Port Townsend, WA  98368

Under recently issued Treasury Circular 230 regulations we must inform
you that any U.S. Tax advice contained in this message is not intended
or written by Harris, Mericle & Wakayama, PLLC to be used, and it may
not be used, for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be
imposed under the United States Internal Revenue Code.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be
confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the
message.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
communication by someone other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.