[WSBAPT] Expansion of LLLT Program into Elder Law

Carl L. Gay clgay at tfon.com
Mon Feb 13 13:38:30 PST 2017

I suppose if I were still in law school (and I know that thought will
inadvertently inspire some horrifying nightmare later this evening
notwithstanding the passage of four decades), I wonder if I would expect the
professor to pose a Socratic query asking me to distinguish why, if a
non-lawyer layperson could be a client advocate in probate court, would it
not be equally fair to permit a silver-tongued non-lawyer layperson to
prosecute and present to a jury a personal injury lawsuit? Arguably, an
intersection collision is a less complicated legal matter than the issues
posed by Mr. Weddle.

Best regards,

Carl Gay

Port Angeles