[WSBAPT] Ancillary Probate Inventory

Mark Vohr mcv at ohanafc.com
Thu Feb 9 17:43:47 PST 2017

Spencer:

                An ancillary probate in Washington is administered in exactly the same manner as an original probate in Washington.  So, the inventory should include all the assets of the estate regardless of their physical location.

Mark

Ohana Fiduciary Corp.
Ohana Financial Services

Mark C. Vohr, J.D., CPG, Principal