[WSBAPT] Referral for California Medical Malpractice Attorney

Sofia McGuire smcguire at macdonaldrudy.com
Thu Feb 2 18:13:10 PST 2017

This attorney was recommended to me by Cathy Kim, an attorney friend in CA:

T. Gabe Houston

ATTORNEY AT LAW

HODES • MILMAN • LIEBECK • MOSIER, LLP

9210 IRVINE CENTER DRIVE

IRVINE, CALIFORNIA, 92618

TEL:    (949) 640-8222

Cell:    (714) 841-3921<tel:%28714%29%20841-3921>

FAX:    (949) 336-8114

EMAIL: GHOUSTON at HMLM.COM<mailto:GHOUSTON at HMLM.COM>

WEB:   WWW.HMLM.COM<http://www.hmlm.com/>

Sincerely,

Sofia Hirosane McGuire, Esq.
Licensed in Hawaii and Washington State