[WSBAPT] Liability for Snow Slide from Roof

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Feb 2 13:49:22 PST 2017

I don't have an answer but does snow qualify as water runoff under the common enemy rule?

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.