[WSBAPT] Will Restriction on Heirs buying house

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Dec 6 16:41:15 PST 2017

Almost certainly TEDRA would allow parties in agreement to get around this provision.

The client might be able to find an investor now who might be interested in buying a right of first refusal or similar. Of course an heir willing to bid up said investor could still get the property.

What about selling it now, while retaining a life estate?

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.