[WSBAPT] Will Restriction on Heirs buying house

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Wed Dec 6 15:54:44 PST 2017

I think it would work. It in essence restricts the power of the PR to sell the property, by specifying that it can only be sold to someone other than an heir. The heirs have no inherent right to inherit or to purchase the house.

In its plainest form the clause could be evaded by, say, an heir forming an LLC and using the LLC to purchase the property. But the clause could be elaborated sufficiently to prevent that as well.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC