[WSBAPT] Heir search services?

Douglas Bratt djbratt at mbavancouverlaw.com
Tue Dec 5 13:04:38 PST 2017

Hello:
I have had good experience with Von Langen, LLC. Fast and economical, in my experience.
Here is info from Webpage:
VON LANGEN LLC

If you would like more information, please call Cliff von Langen toll-free at 1-800-525-7722<tel:+18005257722>.

Also, mail may be sent to our offices located at:

1380 N. US Highway 1, Suite 201
Jupiter, FL 33469
Phone: 561-748-2936<tel:+15617482936>
Fax: 561-748-2946

In addition, the email address that I used several years back was:

cliff at missingheir.com<mailto:cliff at missingheir.com>

Good luck.

Regards,

Doug Bratt

Douglas J. Bratt
Lawyer

[Envelope scaled Terry]

Office: (360) 213-2040
 Fax: (360) 213-2030

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us.  Thank you.

NOTE:  I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege.  This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.