[WSBAPT] Heir search services?

Jayne Gilbert jgilbertatty at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:41:50 PST 2017

Plz post to the list or contact me personally-I am having the same problem.
I've tried 2 different companies w/o significant results (w/o learning much
more than what we already had). I would really, really appreciate it. Thank
you

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Sherman Snow <sherman at shermansnowlaw.com>
wrote:

> Hi any recommendations for heir search services?
>

> The PR is pretty certain who the heirs are in an intestate estate, but we
> need to confirm with professional research.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Sherman Snow
>

> Snow Law PLLC
> (206) 659-2498
> 3703 S. Edmunds St. #104, Seattle WA 98118
>
> sherman at shermansnowlaw.com
>

> *IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
> confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
> have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
> and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

Jayne Marsh Gilbert
Gilbert and Gilbert Lawyers, PS