[WSBAPT] Notice to the Attorney General re a Charity

Goffe, Wendy S. wendy.goffe at stoel.com
Wed Aug 30 10:45:59 PDT 2017

Thank you all for your responses.  The person who is now assigned Leilani Fisher's number (Leilani took over for Sarah) is on maternity leave and that message says to call Leslie Ashley at 206-389-2104

Wendy S. Goffe | Partner
STOEL RIVES LLP | 600 University Street, Suite 3600 | Seattle, WA 98101-4109
Direct: (206) 386-7565 | Fax: (206) 386-7500
wendy.goffe at stoel.com | Bio<http://www.stoel.com/showbio.aspx?show=9346> | vCard<http://www.stoel.com/getvcard.asp?id=9346> | www.stoel.com<http://www.stoel.com/>

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.