[WSBAPT] FW: RE: [elder-law-section] How to Insure Surviving Spouse Share with Deceased Spouse Child

Ms. Roberta Armstrong robertaa at uw.edu
Tue Aug 29 15:31:24 PDT 2017

Thank you all who replied!

I wish I was around in the "old days" because I believe life was a lot
simpler!! :)

Thank you, I have a few options to consider. I believe the best approach
with this couple is mutual wills with a testamentary trust and a contract
between the spouses requiring them to keep the deposition to the two
children.

Thanks again! Really appreciate your time!

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Ms. Roberta Armstrong <
Roberta at indianwillsonwheels.org> wrote:

> [...]

425.737.5448 | Direct

866.227.6651 | Fax