[WSBAPT] Conflicted Out - Need Referral for Client on Beacon Hill

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Fri Aug 25 12:08:15 PDT 2017

I'm interested. I live and work in Leschi right next to Beacon Hill!

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com

This message is private and may contain privileged communications. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.