[WSBAPT] Membership Disabled? Is This Message Really From You?

Felicia Value, Attorney at Law felicia at skagitprobate.com
Wed Aug 23 14:26:39 PDT 2017

Hello List Boss -

I’ve received this message twice:

  Your membership in the mailing list WSBAPT has been disabled due to
  excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
  16-Aug-2017.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
  you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 2 more reminders like
  this before your membership in the list is deleted.

  To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
  (leaving the "Subject:"-line intact), or visit the confirmation page
  at

      http://mailman.fsr.com/mailman/confirm/wsbapt/5c50be58e8aa1b7629dce29bb90ceb807485d179

  You can also visit your membership page at

      http://mailman.fsr.com/mailman/options/wsbapt/felicia%40skagitprobate.com

  On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
  as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
  reminder, your membership password is

Is it really from you?  I’m very wary these days.

If it is from you,  I’ll follow the link to reactivate my account.  Not sure of the reason for multiple bounces (or actually what bounces are...)

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Felicia

Felicia Value
Attorney at Law
PO Box 578/116 North Third Street
La Conner, WA 98257
(360) 466-2088
www.skagitprobate.com

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email. Messages sent to or
from my office via email are not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege. This email address
is not monitored at all times. If your matter is urgent,
please phone my office during regular business hours.

This email may contain confidential material protected by
attorney/client privilege, and is intended for use solely by the above
referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure,
distribution, or other use by any person or entity is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the named recipient, or
believe you have received this email in error, please reply to the
sender and delete the copy you received. Thank you.