[WSBAPT] Recommendations for Medical Care Manager in Kirkland - Second Request

jacyphers at gmail.com jacyphers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:44:16 PDT 2017

Reposting this since I received no response to the first post.

Does anyone have recommendations for a medical care manager in Kirkland or
the general area?
Client is age 91 and a widow. She has heart problems. No children. Closest
relative and POA is nephew in Los Angeles. He has no medical background.
She lives in a retirement home in Kirkland and is on independent living. The
facility has assisted living but after living there for 7 years and
observing, she has no faith in their assisted living. So she is looking for
someone with medical knowledge to assist her and protect her interests.
She has all her estate planning documents already in place. What she needs
to a care manager to assist her with the medical side of things.

Jackie Cyphers
Jeannette A. Cyphers, Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 908
Edmonds, WA 98020-0908
425-776-5887
fax 425-640-0814
jacyphers at gmail.com

We do not use encrypted email so this message is not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege.  NOTE:  This email address is NOT
monitored 24/7.  If your matter requires prompt attention please call our
offices during business hours so we can discuss it with you and also discuss
timing.

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521 applies to this e-mail. Unauthorized review of
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by phone or reply e-mail. Do not disseminate this
e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.