[WSBAPT] Referral for Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) and Mediator

Julie Fowler julie at juliefowlerlaw.com
Thu Aug 17 10:10:13 PDT 2017

I recommend Betty Hedrick for the CDFA. 206 232 8807,
<mailto:Betty.h at hedrickco.com> Betty.h at hedrickco.com

For mediation, I recommend based on the nature of the case. If it's
contentious I recommend Cheryll Russell in Bellevue.

If it's more mellow, they just can't agree, then I recommend Stephen Gaddis
(he travels for mediation).

Julie K. Fowler

Law Office of Julie K. Fowler, P.S.

12400 SE 38th Street, Ste 203