[WSBAPT] Snohomish County Case Number with extra digit

deborah at neillaw.com deborah at neillaw.com
Thu Aug 10 12:34:06 PDT 2017

It’s because of the new state-wide case management system—Odyssey.  They have two digits at the end to identify the county.   I think 01 will be Adams County and 39 will be Yakima.

Deborah Jameson
Neil & Neil, P.S.
5302 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA  98408
253-475-8600
253-473-5746 FAX

If your matter is urgent, please call my office.  Also, this message is not encrypted and it may not be secure or protected by attorney-client privilege.